Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras del Nordeste natural area, in España and Huéscar population.
The largest locality in the area is Huéscar
, with a population of 8,194 persons, at a distance of 18.906 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.541 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,348 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,125 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,825 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.239 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.740 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.786.