Hiking TraIl nearby Peña de Castril natural area, in España and Castril population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 16.189 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castril
(2,547 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.426 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,014 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,710 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,413 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.504 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.410 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.881.