Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla-Deza natural area, in España and Ribeira population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 17.823 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ribeira
(27,518 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.940 kilometers.
- Min height: 47 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 80 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 58 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.805 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.722 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.480.