Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Castroverde population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro de Rei
, with a population of 5,685 persons, at a distance of 21.612 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castroverde
(3,218 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.316 kilometers.
- Min height: 677 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 906 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 813 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.532 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.275 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.116.