Hiking TraIl nearby Río Esqueiro natural area, in España and Cudillero population.
The largest locality in the area is Grado
, with a population of 11,033 persons, at a distance of 26.152 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cudillero
(5,986 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.123 kilometers.
- Min height: 94 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 710 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 383 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.374 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.013 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.822.