Hiking TraIl nearby Serrania de Cuenca natural area, in España and Huélamo population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 13.235 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Huélamo
(125 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.255 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,288 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,617 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,407 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.307 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.426 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.726.