Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Gdynia population.
The largest locality in the area is Gdynia
, with a population of 253,730 persons, at a distance of 2.232 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.020 kilometers.
- Min height: 6 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 129 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 63 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.164 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.287 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.029.