Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Gdynia population.
The largest locality in the area is Gdynia
, with a population of 253,730 persons, at a distance of 2.260 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.203 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 86 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 27 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.310 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.933 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.263.