Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.510 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.296 kilometers.
- Min height: 128 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 394 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 264 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.331 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.686 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.807.