Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 0.611 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.625 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,444 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,370 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,895 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.806 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.694 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 145.647.