Hiking TraIl nearby Serra d'Aubenç i Roc de Cogul natural area, in España and Coll de Nargó population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 31.839 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coll de Nargó
(601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.963 kilometers.
- Min height: 970 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,559 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,219 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.156 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.859 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.694.