Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Candelario population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 6.818 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Candelario
(1,026 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.473 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,853 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,430 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,251 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.862 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.753 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.177.