Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Torrelodones population.
The largest locality in the area is Collado-Villalba
, with a population of 55,027 persons, at a distance of 8.070 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torrelodones
(21,781 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.670 kilometers.
- Min height: 820 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 920 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 871 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.817 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.304 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.275.