Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Torrelodones population.
The largest locality in the area is Las Rozas de Madrid
, with a population of 86,340 persons, at a distance of 10.039 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torrelodones
(21,781 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.491 kilometers.
- Min height: 678 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 892 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 804 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.955 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.880 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.038.