Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Irta natural area, in España and Alcalà de Xivert population.
The largest locality in the area is Benicarló
, with a population of 26,655 persons, at a distance of 21.172 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alcalà de Xivert
(6,615 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.698 kilometers.
- Min height: 188 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 478 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 417 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.203 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.850 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.045.