Hiking TraIl nearby Fort Ord Habitat Management natural area, in Estados Unidos and Salinas population.
The largest locality in the area is Salinas
, with a population of 150,441 persons, at a distance of 9.382 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.781 kilometers.
- Min height: 40 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 479 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 252 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.353 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.567 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.475.