Hiking TraIl nearby Serres de Pàndols-Cavalls natural area, in España and Gandesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandesa
, with a population of 2,957 persons, at a distance of 2.818 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.703 kilometers.
- Min height: 348 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 687 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 534 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.802 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.002 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.828.