Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas Del Río Oca y Afluentes natural area, in España and Rublacedo de Abajo population.
The largest locality in the area is Monasterio de Rodilla
, with a population of 219 persons, at a distance of 11.019 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Rublacedo de Abajo
(43 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.924 kilometers.
- Min height: 813 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,021 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 895 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.667 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.763 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.153.