Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 3.593 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Pardo
(3,656 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.153 kilometers.
- Min height: 635 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 704 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 676 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.411 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.243 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.900.