Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Totalán population.
The largest locality in the area is Valdés
, with a population of 13,529 persons, at a distance of 13.220 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Totalán
(800 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.387 kilometers.
- Min height: 741 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 914 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 825 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.088 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.272 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.331.