Hiking TraIl nearby Charco del Conde natural area, in España and Alajeró population.
The largest locality in the area is Guía de Isora
, with a population of 20,536 persons, at a distance of 61.574 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alajeró
(2,066 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.735 kilometers.
- Min height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 652 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 369 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.983 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.578 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 78.515.