Hiking TraIl nearby Barranco de las Hiedras-El Cedro natural area, in España and Lomo de Arico population.
The largest locality in the area is Granadilla de Abona
, with a population of 39,993 persons, at a distance of 12.638 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lomo de Arico
(7,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.163 kilometers.
- Min height: 342 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 575 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 462 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.287 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.339 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.773.