Hiking TraIl nearby Montaña Centinela natural area, in España and Lomo de Arico population.
The largest locality in the area is Granadilla de Abona
, with a population of 39,993 persons, at a distance of 15.880 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lomo de Arico
(7,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.874 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 20 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 5 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.837 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.788 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.835.