Hiking TraIl nearby Riscos de Lara natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 15.217 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.150 kilometers.
- Min height: 818 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 994 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 897 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.827 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.956 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.072.