Hiking TraIl nearby Montaña Amarilla natural area, in España and Las Rosas population.
The largest locality in the area is Arona
, with a population of 78,614 persons, at a distance of 11.796 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Rosas
(2,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.282 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 32 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.468 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.675 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.644.