Hiking TraIl nearby Chinyero natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 12.732 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.000 kilometers.
- Min height: 981 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,416 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,250 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.883 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.135 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.762.