Hiking TraIl nearby Teno natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 15.235 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.628 kilometers.
- Min height: 879 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 951 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 909 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.105 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.627 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.238.