Hiking TraIl nearby Barranco de las Hiedras-El Cedro natural area, in España and Lomo de Arico population.
The largest locality in the area is Arona
, with a population of 78,614 persons, at a distance of 17.291 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lomo de Arico
(7,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.578 kilometers.
- Min height: 444 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,706 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,201 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.416 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.092 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 58.637.