Hiking TraIl nearby Chinyero natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 11.410 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.320 kilometers.
- Min height: 928 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,220 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,058 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.952 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.883 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.225.