Hiking TraIl nearby Siete Lomas natural area, in España and Candelaria population.
The largest locality in the area is Candelaria
, with a population of 24,319 persons, at a distance of 3.090 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.402 kilometers.
- Min height: 482 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,087 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 803 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.315 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.987 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.869.