Hiking TraIl nearby Conreria-Sant Mateu-Céllecs, la natural area, in España and Teià population.
The largest locality in the area is Premià de Mar
, with a population of 27,399 persons, at a distance of 3.813 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Teià
(5,805 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.446 kilometers.
- Min height: 79 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 492 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 255 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.959 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.232 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.771.