Hiking TraIl nearby Conreria-Sant Mateu-Céllecs, la natural area, in España and Teià population.
The largest locality in the area is Premià de Mar
, with a population of 27,399 persons, at a distance of 4.163 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Teià
(5,805 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.981 kilometers.
- Min height: 117 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 494 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 318 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.360 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.581 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.945.