Hiking TraIl nearby Teselinde-Cabecera de Vallehermoso natural area, in España and Vallehermosa population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago del Teide
, with a population of 12,050 persons, at a distance of 50.261 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vallehermosa
(3,303 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.499 kilometers.
- Min height: 34 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 791 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 436 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.335 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.540 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 97.130.