Hiking TraIl nearby Bukowina Tatrzańska population.
The largest locality in the area is Zakopane
, with a population of 27,580 persons, at a distance of 13.376 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bukowina Tatrzańska
(2,700 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.598 kilometers.
- Min height: 994 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,123 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,444 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.677 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.405 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 111.151.