Hiking TraIl nearby Opossum Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Clayton population.
The largest locality in the area is Toccoa
, with a population of 8,491 persons, at a distance of 21.111 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Clayton
(2,047 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.824 kilometers.
- Min height: 332 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 512 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 429 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.584 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.425 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.860.