Hiking TraIl nearby Complexo húmido de Corrubedo natural area, in España and Boiro population.
The largest locality in the area is Vilagarcía de Arousa
, with a population of 37,576 persons, at a distance of 25.887 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boiro
(18,883 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.540 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 195 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 85 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.295 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.101 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.242.