Hiking TraIl nearby Foz de Lumbier natural area, in España and Lumbier population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 12.741 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lumbier
(1,435 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.621 kilometers.
- Min height: 510 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 784 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 661 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.905 %.
- Average slope downhill: -50.992 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.214.