Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 7.264 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.029 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,915 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,047 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,981 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.974 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.