Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Valle del Cinca natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 28.996 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.113 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,300 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,811 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,148 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 30.839 %.
- Average slope downhill: -27.980 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 197.903.