Hiking TraIl nearby Muriaé population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubá
, with a population of 97,828 persons, at a distance of 57.719 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Muriaé
(91,173 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.155 kilometers.
- Min height: 753 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 899 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 834 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.406 %.
- Average slope downhill: -120.746 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.081.