Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Courmayeur population.
The largest locality in the area is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
, with a population of 10,614 persons, at a distance of 16.749 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Courmayeur
(2,790 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.525 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,767 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,494 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,150 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.980 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.933 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.465.