Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Courmayeur population.
The largest locality in the area is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
, with a population of 10,614 persons, at a distance of 16.745 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Courmayeur
(2,790 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.909 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,768 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,490 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,151 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.767 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.776 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 68.888.