Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Passy
, with a population of 11,613 persons, at a distance of 17.553 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.132 kilometers.
- Min height: 983 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,490 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,938 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.253 %.
- Average slope downhill: -29.324 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.495.