Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Sallanches
, with a population of 16,725 persons, at a distance of 21.123 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 30.439 kilometers.
- Min height: 976 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,017 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,326 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.379 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.834 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 98.371.