Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Sallanches
, with a population of 16,725 persons, at a distance of 18.805 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.580 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,825 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,360 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,987 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.679 %.
- Average slope downhill: -31.571 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.712.