Hiking TraIl nearby Montaña Amarilla natural area, in España and Las Rosas population.
The largest locality in the area is Arona
, with a population of 78,614 persons, at a distance of 11.904 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Rosas
(2,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.610 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 14 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 5 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.211 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.025 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.391.