Hiking TraIl nearby Conreria-Sant Mateu-Céllecs, la natural area, in España and Teià population.
The largest locality in the area is Premià de Mar
, with a population of 27,399 persons, at a distance of 4.251 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Teià
(5,805 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.765 kilometers.
- Min height: 121 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 438 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 278 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.116 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.644 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.612.