Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 0.240 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.615 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,598 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,364 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,035 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.491 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.804 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 141.771.