Hiking TraIl nearby Cingles de Bertí natural area, in España and Aiguafreda population.
The largest locality in the area is Bigues i Riells
, with a population of 7,175 persons, at a distance of 10.102 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aiguafreda
(2,308 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.741 kilometers.
- Min height: 408 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,097 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 879 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.676 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.452 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.451.