Hiking TraIl nearby Szklarska Poręba population.
The largest locality in the area is Cieplice Śląskie Zdrój
, with a population of 15,000 persons, at a distance of 13.693 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Szklarska Poręba
(6,970 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.814 kilometers.
- Min height: 698 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,489 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,151 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.741 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.491 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.434.